Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Monday, January 20, 2003

WHOA A COUNTER!
so cool.
now i can be cool like Adrian and check his website for how many popular his blog site is. Adrian, you know you don't need a counter. but I NEED ONE. I think its cuz of your site, I get so many hits. Ah well, you're probably dreaming about something strange right now and going to tell me that Thelonius Monk the jazz pianist, made his name to sound like The Loneliest Monk.

(Can you believe that's the first thing he said to me this morning)

Does this sound a lil' gay? we're not. We're like brothers. really we are. Our neighbors probably think we are but as God as my witness, I'm straight. Ok Ladies? :) I love God, the Bible, music, and my future wife. (wherever YOU MAY BE!)

Ok. what a lame blog. I just finished writing my 3 sentences for my abstract (Which turned out much longer than it should have been.) but that's ok. i 'm probably building up a website soon.
Will keep you guys posted.
Ok, brain is shutting down. Just had a great chat with one of my kids that I look out for in the youth group i look after. They're great.
I love em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home