Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Thursday, December 12, 2002

This white background and blogger.com interface is now almost a fading memory for me. It seems strange to finally log back in and write a few random thoughts on life. Of course, my esoterical pursuits of this concept of informing the world of my random tidbits of brain farts has long diminished since the beginning of my enslavement to the chains of academia. My roomate Mr. Fung has now surpassed me of HTML knowledge and has even included a counter of popularity on his website of wonderfully constructed opinions of dialectics. I'd either say that perhaps that this accomplishment was a result of my insistence that he share his gift of random wisdom with the world. Of course, he was most reluctant and argued that he was computer illiterate, let alone internet literate. With a little persuasion, he has now overcome the obstacles of the fear of logging on to the world wide web and connecting with the world and sharing his infinite knowledge usage of the english language and his somewhat unique view on social phenonmenons such as infomercials.

I just wrote an exam on mechanical services, and many of the answers i had to fabricate with my wonderful imagination. How does one define a tamper switch? Tamper switch: To prevent one from tampering with switch. OR. Tamper switch: a switch to tamper with the system. Of course when one realizes it, we make all these things to make sure nothing goes wrong: the primary incentive of all engineers. So of course, I had to make up some brilliant answer on what a tamper switch was.

My brain is slowly requiring me to reserve brain power so I can study Urban planning later. One more exam and i'll be temporary liberated for the duration of three weeks to do absolutely nothing with myself. Oh yes, make up for lost time for the lack of workouts that I have been attending.

Enjoy. Check out the adobopoetics site for updated lyrics. Hopefully they will be available to download on my mp3.com site. The link is somewhere on the side column there. In the meantime. Stay safe, be happy and always pull someone's finger if they ask you to. (Or not)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home