Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Thursday, January 09, 2003

I like the band Lifehouse. Good sound. Same with Switchfoot. Both good bands with positive lyricsm which is often hard to find these days.

Well, things are always good when God's in control. Definitely the big lesson of the year and I guess am just constantly trusting Him even though it seems hard enough not to. Come now, how can I trust something or someone who I can't see or touch? Well, He's definitely there and has given me more peace that transcends understanding than I can explain.

Montreal is a pretty cool city if you don't mind the extreme temperatures that this region has to offer. Today, the temperature was at a high of MINUS ELEVEN CELCIUS (That's about 9 Farenheit for those of you who still haven't figured out that most of the world has gone Metric) with windchills up to minus 19 celcius. YEESH. talk about whipping out the long undies and bundling up. I think it's cold enough to have brain freeze the moment you step outside. Either that, or if you happen to have a lot of mucus lined up in your nose, (you know condensation from breathing in cold air into your body) it'll probably freeze.
Anyway, I think this place definitely has a lot more culture than most Canadian cities having lived in Vancouver, B.C. most of my life where there is absolutely nothing to do. Maybe that's my bias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home