Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Sunday, January 12, 2003

When it is cold and especially dry (like it is in this meteorological experiment of extreme climates a.k.a. Montreal) , I have a tendency of getting nose bleeds. And of course, my nose bleeds come at the most inopportune times especially when I don't have a single piece of tissue paper on me. So there I was in Place Milton (a nice lil' grease joint for breakfast) with Ivanna and Lat. Lat had come in later and I didn't know he didn't have an cash on him (this place only took cash) and I had asked Ivanna to spot me with her 12 bux that she had on her. We didn't know Lat didn't have any money. So as we were half way done our meal, we started realizing that we'd might have to end up washing dishes or something if we didn't get money. So i finally decided to venture out into the cold since none of them were willing to walk to a nearby bank (Although the one I went to wasn't that close but it was close enough) So I started to run (not wanting my meal of ham and eggs to grow cold while I was away) up the street. THere is a phenomenon of our noses filling up with a mucus, making our noses run. How does this relate? Well, I thought my nose was running and as I wiped my 'snot' away, I realized it was blood (cuz you know, everyone looks at their fingers after they wipe their nose. Don't ask me why, and I bet you do it too.)

So my running turned into a brisk walk (for fear of the increase of blood flow from my nostril onto my jacket) but i tried to stop the blood from coming out (Even though i had slowed my pace down.) i ended up getting my hands all bloody.

By the time I got to the bank machine, My hands were all bloody, I was thoroughly embarassed (which could have been a biological reaction to keep blood in my head) and I needed some cash.
I was contemplating the use of the deposit envelopes. and in the blur of the moment of wanting the bleeding to stop, I don't remember if I did or not. All I know is that I did get money out of the \bank and also used an old receipt from sport chek and the transaction record to wipe the blood off my face.

As I exited the bank, I realized I probably looked like a post-murder scene escapee who just beat a guy senseless with his barehands and screwed up. Walking by a store front, I also saw the blood on my face which made me want to get back to the restaurant much faster. Needless to say, I ended up paying for my breakfast with a bloodied twenty. Well, not really, i tried to get the cleanest one for the nice waitress.
Oh did I mention I did wash off the blood off my hands and face cuz I did look like a bit of a crazed psychopath killer.

Taboo: The game where you think outside the box and where you reveal your true character traits. (see previous sentence and focus on the word before 'killer' and take out 'killer')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home