Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Monday, December 02, 2002

well, my faithful blog readers (Thank You mr. J.Cool for emailing me hahahaha and telling me to keep this up.) The weather once again is screwed up and I finally whipped out the long John's. Yes.
whoo hoo! Nice and warm. I am looking forward to a vacation in VAncouver where hopefully I will escape this treacherous winter weather of which i must still endure for another 4 months after this. I will probably blog more in Vancouver when I will have lots and lots of time. I finally finished recording (sorta) a song for my friend Anh and Patrice's baby, Amelie. Ha, they don't know about it (Yes, i dont think they will read this blog site.) if You have ANh or patrice (since Anh is confined for a month at home and not allowed to see the light of day), sorry. it was meant to be a surprise. I suck at surprises.
School is almost over. 3 MORE DAYS! I actually have to go to school and do work tomorrow :( unfortunately for one last project which i have procrastinated all weekend.

I am very jealous. My friend Alli who is in Japan is going to see Brian McKnight in concert (WHY ME?) on Dec. 10th. Guess he's gotta cater to the fans in japan (hey that rhymed Adrian!)

Going home on the 14th!!!! WHOO HOO!

ok. this one is short. i am sleepy and need some dire rest.
more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home