Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Saturday, January 04, 2003

An update on the poetics site. Just a little piece of creative writing.

Funny thing though is I realize sometimes when I am describing a conversation that I had with someone, I usually end up air typing and realize too late that I look very ridiculous. OR if I am describing a conversation I had with someone on the phone, I'll be speaking into my pinky and listening to my thumb as if I were talking to that person. Strange phenomenon isn't it? It may be possible that in the future, we'll be air typing into virtual keyboards and actually type.
Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home