Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Monday, November 04, 2002

Well, I did absolutely nothing today. I am so sorry for those who constantly read my blog only to be disappointed that it is the same jibberish all over again. Moreover, I must apologize for not having republished my archive of oh so many hours of comforting words of jibberish and jargon.
I don't want to use this blog as my outlet for the thoughts on my mind but sometimes, I wish life could be different. Or maybe perhaps it is a call for me to be different. What I write now makes no sense whatsoever so I will end off here and say, When the flowers have died, When all the chicken has been fried, then I will go and make known, the joys of nonsense.

Goodnight, and power to the Chinese Cooks and all those who make culinary experiences enjoyable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home