Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Monday, November 04, 2002

Well for those of you who do read this, I really don't know what to write anymore. I must say though , sometimes, I guess its always difficult to accept the way things are.

I don't want to use this as my outlet for my random thoughts on life but sometimes, I just wanna grab a Loudspeaker and just scream at everyone in the ear . no. not a cry for attention. But lets just say i wish Jesus could come back now.

No i'm not depressed. Just saddened by the way things are with everything around me, and in this world. Funny thing, God still wants to love us and have a relationship with us. What Kind of God would be really foolish enough to send His only Son, a part of His being, to be mutilated and humiliated by the very thing He has made? Pretty stupid if You think about it. But amazing.

Anyway, No more thoughts for today.
too tired.

need to reserve brain juice for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home