Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Thursday, September 19, 2002

lemme tell you about how I got attacked by a giant spider in my apartment. There i was getting ready for bed when i step into the living room and there was the biggest spider i ever saw, about the size of a full grown rottweiler with its eight beady little eyes staring at me , its two glistening fangs ready to devour me.... i looked to the groudn and there was adrian knocked senseless and wrapped in a cocoon of spider webbing... my first instinct was to kick it and it sunk its teeth into the bottom of my foot as i was stepping down on its head....
ok. whatever. that was just for pure entertainment value. My foot though, did have two holes in it (the bottom of my foot.) that were bleeding profusely till I had to get adrian to put two bandaids on it cuz i have to climb in bed (literally) and couldn't really move ... anyway, what happened was there was some thirty hour famine hat that was lying on the ground and the metal thingy that is used as the adjuster for the cap was sticking out of the ground like a land mine and I had to step on it. TAlk about being injured in the weirdest places. I never knew the bottom of my foot could bleed so much. Anyway, it hurt like anything (Worse than a dislocated shoulder or a Sprained MCL) but it went away.. I think I' mprone to injury. Anyway, now i have two scars on the bottom of my feet.

Whoo hoo! Justis and Katie are coming to visit me!!! I can't wait!! Its soo exciting!.. but I also got a ton of work i need to do tomorrow too :P blah.... ah well... stupid studio along with a gabillion other things that are starting to pile up like above my head.

Man, I have no idea whats up with this psycho weather that we've been having. Its like a boiler. I think I need to turn off my other computer again just in case i boil to death from all this excess heat. I chugged so much water today.... and had good brownies (Thanks GRAMMA FOX!) Thats todd's gramma if u were wondering why i'd call an old lady gramma a fox. his name is TODD FOX.

I think Latimer's brain is getting to heavy for his neck. He woke up with a crink in his neck and couldn't turn his head today. Poor lat. oh well. he has to work out his neck in order to support that big brilliant brain of his.

ok. time to go bathe in my sweat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home