Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Sunday, September 15, 2002

Well, here we are , Lat and myself sitting in the dead of the night (well its more like 11pm sunday nite) 12 ohurs before we have to hand in something for tomorrow. Mine, I worked on it for about 4 hours (trying to come up with some rhetorical statement that consists of two sentences) and still have no idea what i am going to talk about.

My brain is a wee tired today from a weekend of philosophical discussion over various meals and korean food. I think the KimChi is starting its work on my bowels.

Anyway, the temperature seems to be cooler at night so it makes sleeping more pleasant. That and the fact I finally did my laundry from like last year. HAHAHHAHA scares you doesnt it. Its probably true (most of you are probably super disgusted at this idea and thought ) But really, I don't smell at all.

Alli seems to be adjusting quite well to the japanese life getting a cell phone for like 45 bux. COME ON! (Told you alli, low rates. cuz of economy down fall.) Say, did you go check out those beef don places yet? (no beef don is not some mafia cow.)

Lat and Joe are now talking about some precedent study that Lat is yapping about that pertains to the 'gospel' of architecture. I'm soscrewed for tomorrow. Thats all I can say.
I hope i can pull something out of my anus that sounds half as good as what lat was talking about.

Eep. anyway, waiting for the printer to print now. Curse of Jon:Printers will fail whenever deadlines are due. J/j. HAVE A LIL' FAITH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home