Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

This is it.
Good bye HK. Thanks to all the folks who've made this summer a less painful one ... for helping me take a break from constant deep contemplation. For all of you who didn't have to have lunch with me out in Sheung Wan. (Yup, you know, Trish, Kristin, Vince, Justin, Dave , eric...Edith and Thomas.) It definitely was fun and a breather from the benality of my lunch hours which involved eating and sniping terrorists off the top of buildings. Hey Justin, it was definitely an experience walking down the smelly "hahm yue" street to look for your office masked by dead preserved fish and dried out chinese ham. Keep it real man as you finish off your business degree man :) We'll hook up in TO sometime.
Of course, Oli ... what a great brother you have been even though you were going through such a hard time in your life with uncertainty towards your own future and also life itself, you still inspired. I saw your desire for Christ surpass that of the things and circumstances around you and how you knew that your dad is waiting for you to come home .
Ricky (both ricky's that i've met... C. and H.) you guys rock in your own little ways. Of course Amy, can't forget those ICQ chats that you never really responded to! hahahha ... best of luck in Stanford MEd. GENIUS!!of course , Kristin, who's like another lil' sister who stays up all nite blogging and chatting online, thanks for all those morning and evening MSN sessions. Now that you're a senior. (in Hischool.) enjoy life while you can. University is downhill.. just joking. its probably uphill tiill u get a degree. then its downhill

I finally got to see Justis's recording of My life for You LIVE!!! ACCCK! so good. yes. Jon. must keep composure. And his new song. Falling through. (It was a lil' flat tho having my sensitve ears. but must have been the acoustics of the room. :P ) EEP! but nonetheless. AMAAAZING! (it's played probably for the 100th time this evening since i've gotten it) . Yes . Now I have become known amongst my friends that Justis is my b/f. or that I'm purely a die hard fan. LIES!
I merely have a very slightly exagerrated admiration for him that is perhaps expressed more than so. I also talk about Adrian the same way. Just cuz I live with him doesnt mean I don't admire him. (NOT IN THAT WAY. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER YOU PERVERTS) MY affection for him is merely FRATERNAL. and ENTIRELY NON HOMOSEXUAL. IF it were, i'd have to burn in hell.

well, time flies. And I'm leaving tomorrow. THe next blog will be made from the Mountains of the West Coast of British Columbia, Canada.

Goodbye HK! (But not forever)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home