Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Thursday, August 22, 2002

Well.
The End.

Thank you to all my faithful readers who have taken interest in my non-substantial opinions on HK life and other things pertaining to our existence.
Without you, the reader, none of this would have been possible. I'd also like to thank the Academy for constantly supporting the world of random babbling and constantly encouraging those who have not been encouraged, for building up those who have fallend down.... AND most of all, for giving a new purpose and meaning to the world of blogging..... To God without whom i wouldn't have my brain.....
.....

I don't know if i will keep updating this page. but if I do. who knows.... the infinity lies beyond....
Engage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home