Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Sunday, August 18, 2002

well today, i pretty much spent the whole time thinking that I was at Justis's concert so i played some of his songs (and mine and adrians of course to get some exposure) while setting up at church. HAHAHAHHA .... so for all of you who did go. I am Very jealous to the point that I might internally combust. well perhaps not.

Spent the afternoon just helping my mom and the VCAC Agape Team setup for their VBS this week. So tired.
Just also found out some disturbing stuff about this person from the church here.. that is Just WHACK. (something to do with relationships.) ask me later.
Just in case you're wondering who it might be but i wont say anything cuz that might be gossip.

It's funny how it likes to typhoon when I'm not at work. when I can have a perfectly good day to go out and do stuff, it Typhoons.
Its raining as we speak.

3 more days till Jon's feet leave Asia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home