Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

1 Good thing about New York out of the 364009093 crappy things is the street meat: halal food - Chicken on rice price: $4.


on another note, i don't have a counter anymore so leave a note so i know you visited. Say hi, tell me you love me or hate me, lemme know you're alive, dead, pending, undefined, primordial, evolving whatever.

the apple smells real bad.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JOOON. I'm alive and I miss you!!!! AHAHAAHAH. what happend to your counter? I just got off the phone with you. :P
I can't wait to see you............ :)

gggggggggggggg.Loooooooooriiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JON!! you know i love you.. who can hate you?? you're a t.b.!! guess what that means?? we talked about it.. so it shouldn't be very hard!! i didn't know you'd mind me callin you a t.b. on your blog!!

come visit soon!! i miss you.. we miss you!! mtl misses you!! i heard some really niceee stories about you!! kinda inspires me!!

angeL

7:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JON!! you know i love you.. who can hate you?? you're a t.b.!! guess what that means?? we talked about it.. so it shouldn't be very hard!! i didn't know you'd mind me callin you a t.b. on your blog!!

come visit soon!! i miss you.. we miss you!! mtl misses you!! i heard some really niceee stories about you!! kinda inspires me!!

angeL

7:42 PM

 
Blogger Adrian said...

At the same time, Jon, you need to realize that four dollars american is nearly seven dollars Canadian. So it's really not that great of a deal, as seven dollars has you sitting in a quaint restaurant in Canada, and not on the street trying to juggle eating, walking and handling the plastic fork and styrofoam china.

I'm the rain at the parade. The clouds at a wedding. The pooper of the party. I'm Adrian Fung.

12:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home