Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Thank you to the people who have subscribed to highspeed internet and have not guarded it. I am mooching off some person's internet in my new living room. I'm currently living with two middle eastern guys. One guy Shuzli is from Egypt but parties a lot so no one is really around. The other guy is really nice and works at Meryl lynch as an intern. The dishes are never done and I think I'll do them at some point even though i haven't technically eaten here yet. My room is pretty tiny but not as tiny as I'd thought it'd be. I finally got some bed sheets today for like 15 bux USD. (Equivalent to one hour's wages in NY) and I worked for 9 hours today so it wasn't so bad.
I need to congratulate mr. Calvin Wan and Mrs. Karen Wan for finally getting hitched and moving on to their new life in Minnesota. Calvin if you are reading this, I love you and miss you terribly. Karen, I love you too and please don't let Calvin starve. Take out is a phone call away. Montreal folks: come visit when you have time. There's space in my closet of a room for one (or two if you are small and take up less space) and space in the living room provided you don't all come at once.

Work: Work is not as exciting as I'd like to tell you but it's ok. I'm trying to keep an open mind about things and seeing if I can learn anything.

New York: People are very angry here. It's a vicious cycle. you piss off one person, you get pissed off that they're pissed off and pissed off that they got so pissed and then you piss them off. Then everyone's pissed. Looking for a church though so going to church hop this sunday.
did I mention I saw human feces in the subway?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

human feces? haha...gross. How did they do that? NYers amaze me. Wish you are well buddy. Miss ya and hope to visit you someday.

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home