Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Thursday, June 24, 2004

It's 11am EST and I'm finally in the Big Apple. Never did I think I would end up here but it's always funny how things turn out. The Boss is out of the office and i'm slowly doing my work so i can appear busy. MSN is currently downloading but I highly doubt I will be able to use it. This keyboard that I'm typing on says 'quiet key' as a product title but it is far from quiet. It still makes the loud keyboard noises that one can hear from like outside the door.
I highly doubt that my autocad skills are to the point of where I can sound like I'm typing. AH well. Apartment signing today. I really hope it will all work out being Canadian and all. It's such a hassle.
Oh well, I have a visa that allows me to work here for like a year.

One more weekend in Canada.(For the next little while)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home