Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Terrorist Alert- go ahead, urban renewal is needed.

MTA- you need to get off your lazy butts and make more trains run local stops and not fool people into thinking that the train is local and changing the sign when the doors close. I don't like using the word hate, but tonight, you have made me hate you even more because you are not considerate of those people who are basically waiting for you to speed up the train while we lose oxygen and water from our bodies.

I'm just cranky. it is 1 am and it took me over an hour to get home from a trip that should have been about 20 minutes.

I realize why people here are so cranky now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home