Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

I must say that I am not rascist against white american folk. I have a good amount of friends who are descendants of the great Plymouth Rock Settlers who are scattered in the South. I just am annoyed at the ignorance of the majority of folk who have no idea what the rest of the world is like. Sorry for this remark. My friends that I have aren't (cuz I usually end up enlightening them). I just want to tell those of you who have no idea what Canada is like that Chinese people are very different from the Inuit (to you, the Eskimos), and very different from the Aboriginals (to you americans, the red indians.) and we do not live in igloos nor do we drive our dog sleds. We do have televisions that keep us very well informed of the propagandous view of the world through the eyes of Americans.

I'd like to say once again, i am not rascist, just dislike very very strongly the american mindset. Although I must say, I like the lil' green sheets you carry around in your pocket especially the one with the picture of Ben Franklin. Seriously though, you guys should have a distinction between your money. Its very easy to give away a 5 dollar bill instead of a 1 dollar. Maybe thats why people get such good tips in bars as a bartender in the States. You get a guy drunk enough, he won't be able to decipher the difference between a 20 and a 5.

I'll be spending spring break in California. The irony of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home