Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Hello Faithful Readers of this barely known blog. I haven't updated and for that I apologize. There is nothing exciting in my life or rather, I probably don't really feel like writing these days cuz i am totally uninspired in all aspects of my life including school etc. Brain seems to be not wanting to run. Need a booster shot in my brain or something. I wish they made some sorta of pill to make brain's work faster and more efficient without the damage. (Yes, we have something called speed.)

Oh. There are pictures of my October Boston Trip.

hit the link Jon's Fun Trip to Boston and Rhode Island

Enjoy. Say, how come no one emails me? J/j. I'd probably send you about how fun life is :) and indeed, it is fun. No sarcasm there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home