Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Monday, October 07, 2002

Due to Adrian's comment on the spelling errors on this page... I've decided to carefully type each word and make sure I spell everyfing corectlee. hahahha. ok. seriously, I will make an attempt to proof read the spelling before I hit the Post button.

Can anyone say, "DRUGS?" yeah, thats what I need a lot of lately... to help me sleep. well, just for tonite, i got a stash of Wagamama's (AKA Joey joe joe) Codine. Yes. STarting to feel its effects on my brain : i.e., drowsiness....
but hasn't really helped with the cough... Anyway, i think i am going to lysol this keyboard...
off to bed with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home