Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Thursday, August 15, 2002

I GOT TO SEE CTI TODAY!!! well pretty much hung out with them and then I Translated and then I rapped with "Everybody move with it."
Actually Ruth Ling's song , Yeh Su ai ni. was super inspiring... it means Jesus loves you. I Just realized how Chinese can be so lyrical (Espeically mandarin.) And you know me, I'm picky about chinese music but there was real heart and soul in this...

Well, the days are ticking as I count the days I return to VAncouver and see everyone... HK has been good to me, and most of all Jesus has really been good to me.
Death has been a big part of this year as I look back (Yes my years are counted in School years.) and its been sad but yet, inspiring as I press on next to really tell people that there's definitely more to this life than living and dying.

Who knows where God's gonna lead me next. I just want to live to sing and play for my God.

Man I AM SLEEPY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home