Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Friday, August 16, 2002

It's Saturday, August 17th. 2002. 8:58 am in the morning.
If I were in Toronto right about now, I'd get to go see Justis perform. But rather, here i am in HK listening to the wind howl outside my window.

It's been fun and i'm counting down the days till Vancouver and as much as I do want to leave and face reality all over again, I don't . I sometimes wish things were just regular. That you'd never have to hurt, that you'd never have to think. THinking is usually the cause of my lack of sleep. Will I die younger if I think too much?

When I get to VAncouver, I'll have more summer reflections..... hm... always seems to be up and downs. more downs than ups.

But definitely grown some in character. Hopefully for the better.

4 Days till Jon leaves Asia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home