Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I've been getting a lot of random phone calls . It makes me feel popular except all the calls have been pretty much from people looking for someone else. "Hello? is kelly there?"
"Sorry, you got the wrong number, there's no kelly here".
click.

Phone rings again about 2 minutes later. and thanks to caller id it's the same number. But i didn't know for sure so I answered it. " Hello?" this time, it's 'click'.
4 hours later (or approximately) the same number calls again. So this time, i don't even bother picking up. You'd think they'd get the hint.

Needless to say that people need to get their numbers straight.

Actually, there was really no point to this entry but random babble. I think at some point, I did have a point and something witty to say but I think that was lost in the process of procrastinating.

BTW, i think there's something on your shirt. HA, made you look.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo mr popularrr.. give me a call when you get into the h of k. lookin forward to seein you, my cell is 9311-1456

-oliver

10:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you didn't make me look. I should give you a call sometimes!

Cindy from Cali

3:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr. popular eh?!? WOW....
When the phone rings at my house, I check the caller ID first. If it's someone I don't know, I let the answering machine do its job.

2:42 PM

 
Blogger allimalia said...

I didn't look either but I would like to say that when you call me, I feel popular :)

10:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JON!! i dislike it with a passion when random people call looking for someone else. haha. JON.. LOOK. you have something on you toe!! hahah.

angel

5:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home