Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

First and foremost, goodbye to Yassar Arafat the PLO leader. i know my friend A.A. has strong feelings about the passing of this political figure and many questions and doubt about the future of the Palestinians. I won't go into any political discussions as i do not feel i know enough about this world's policies except to know that things aren't going to change until the politics of the heart in people change.

I am sitting in Adrian's apartment waiting for Mel to arrive as Adrian had his concert as I am sure you are all aware of his concert schedule. So in debating whether to read the Uncle John's Unstoppable Bathroom reader while not on the bathroom versus checking my email for junk as none of my friends seem to write anymore because either a) They MSN me at work b) they like to tell me last minute that they are coming to NY (Minus Dave and Fanny who told me WAY in advance).
So what was going to be a nice relaxing weekend is going to be a bit hectic (my feeling) of my wonderful friends doing their whirlwind tour of NYC. Not to say i don't love my friends but I hope I do get to spend some time just chilling w/ them although in a large group and a different city, that we'll get to bond.

Better head back out as AT&T likes to cut out my service in buildings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

haha.. Thanks so much, again, man. Really appreciate you waiting for my sister. See you tonight at the Hungarian Pastry Shop.

5:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home