Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

There are days where writing becomes such a pain. This is probably due to a lack of sleep over the last few days. I think most of my evenings were consumed by primal screams resulting from the adrenaline rush caused by Halo 2. A.F. and I have been battling into the wee hours of the morning fighting and shooting aliens who have tried to make our lives miserable by reactivating the mass weapon known as Halo. Of course, we being brave soldiers, will rush like madmen into the face of energy weapons and projectiles, without any fear of death or not returning home to our families. In reality, I do not think I would actually drag an alien bomb into space hurtling towards an alien ship from which the bomb came, then finally escaping by mere kinetic propulsion of my legs pushing off the bomb back out towards my own ship. Even if that were possible, I highly doubt I would do that. Needless to say, if it were for the sake of humanity, my space suit would be a battle in itself to clean out after.

On that note, upon returning to the mothership, A.F. and I have set out to record another one of his ingenious unconventional beats. Indeed, God has blessed this man with many a talent (he's contributed to one of my latest tracks), and it will be fun to go into the studio to see what we can make out of this. My relationship with production especially hip-hop is probably a love hate thing. You love to see where it can go, and you hate to work out the nitty gritty.

Pretty exciting huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home