Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

pundit: 1. A Brahman scholar or learned man.
2. Used as a title of respect for a learned man in India.

or
1. A source of opinion; a critic: a political pundit.
2. A learned person.

hmm.. i think those surveys are incomprehensive and try to compare me to a south asian learned scholar. I wonder if the word confuscious would have been better.
All defining aside, I think I just like to talk about random things and impose my thoughts on the internet and frankly, all of you who write to vent and blab are just egotistic maniacs like myself. Oh yeah, you're probably an exhibitionist who's as south asian as i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home