Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Friday, September 12, 2003

Today is my day of presentation of my thesis and stuff that has changed. Man, has that ever been a headache. Little do my profs know that I find a site, gathered data, and churned out two relatively decent looking A1 Panels within 48 hours. Needless to say, I think there will be comments about the 'effectiveness' of that. :p For those of you who have know idea how paper sizes work, neither do I. But I do know that two A1's equal 1 A0 size which is approximately 36"X44" (thats the maximum size on our plotter.) Why do you want to know and why do you care? I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home