Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

I wonder if at times, our own minds and rational get the best of us. We often RATIONALIZE about things without thinking about the greater picture and not realizing how little we do know. I think that can be quite ignorant and I myself can be guilty of that. Regardless of what my thoughts are, I think one ought to base judgements not only on personal opinions but rather, tangible evidence of the things we think about or rather, to find support in what we think. We live in a world of evidence and sometimes, we choose to live in our own reality that we create ignoring that reality exists on its own without us ever even wanting it to be. The fascinating thing about the human mind is that we can cause ourselves to think what we want to think even if the answer is in our face. It's funny how we got this thing called choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home