Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

I must blog on the event of my first all nighter for the semester. THis is mainly my fault for being such a slacker over the summer (well, not really) and a bad attentive ear. I had no idea the presentation panels were due today at 5 pm (basically, there is no time to finish anything) and to really think about my thesis.. well, I'm not so sure. Anyway, tis life and I had my computer crash on me causing me to lose a lot of my work but hey, i guess i can always do a better site model (which turned out to be really flat)

well 6:13 am and i can actually see the sky getting brighter. I am supposed to be at school in like 4 hours.
better get cracking. I think my productivity slows down with the lack of sleep.

Looks like a caffeine day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home