Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Well, back at it. Welcome to NYC Albert Wu. First visitor of 2005 although technically it was Jasper who officially was the first guest of jon's apt. of 2005. Happy Birthday on the 12th. Everyone , it's jasper's birthday on the 12th of January. He'll be celebrating his 3rd anniversary of being 25. (how he will not appreciate this entry).

Now it's Justis visiting me for the next few days. I think he's passed out from his drugs. Benadryl that is. Ignorance is bliss.

My english has significantly deteroriated upon return from HK.

on that note, see you later la~~^_^

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

o__0

Tell me you didn't just do what you just did at the end of your message, man. Anyway, I will say no more.

1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home