Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Monday, September 27, 2004

"this is your life, are you who you want to be... this is your life, is it everything you dreamed that it would be, when the world was younger, and you had everything to lose."

I wonder if I could be a lot more - or maybe as I realize that i'm not where I want to be, that i realize I could never attain what I want in this life until I die. In the meantime, I still can't sit around and not do anything. Here is now, and now will go. Are you who you want to be?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like I ask that everyday.

It's a weird tension between what you want and how to get there... a strange balance between feeling defeated because of the circumstances yet still striving to improve.

euge

2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home