Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

The 852 Area code. I've forgotten what I haven't missed about Hong Kong. The pollution that just burns your eyes . The possibility of getting some veneral disease if getting toilet splash in a public bathroom. The likelihood of getting SARS when hanging out in Causeway Bay even at 11:00pm at night. The lack of good looking chinese people.
But what is cool about HK is the availibility of cheap food. (That and I live w/ my parents). The availibility of technological gadgets and the advancement of consumerist technology.

I realized how cranky I can get if I am worked and surrounded by overtly excited and non-musical people who are ready to sing in front of a crowd at one of the most touristy places in HK @ the Peak. I think I need to pray for tons of grace and to pray against the urge to wear a mask over my head as I play tomorrow. I think this time back home is pretty good as I continue to think about the purpose of my life and to kinda venture off into the unknown.

BTW, down w/ copyright taxes on MP3 Products and CDR products. But hey, does that mean I can make unlimited copies on CD's and stuff now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home