Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

24.
24 hours in a day
24 years of nothing really accomplished
just another day. just another year gone by marking my exiting of the warm fetal fortress that I could have probably stayed in had I known that I'd have to face life year after year. Then again, it might have taken all the fun out of it. I don't know if swimming in embryonic fluid for the rest of my life would have made a difference. OR then again, I wouldn't have been able to enjoy the sweet sounds and sights of the sun setting or the ocean waves crashing against the cliffs. To have only loved the sanctum of the placental walls and never know pain? Maybe it wouldn't be that great. Life is always paradoxical. We try and we fail and even though we're afraid to fail again, we still try. We love , and we hurt, and we still try again. We hate, and yet somehow, we still learn to love.
24 months in the span of two years. The time it takes for one to attain a master's. In my case, 18 months.
24 years. I don't really know what I have to show for. Trying to live. Trying to listen for the higher calling.
24.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home