Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Thursday, December 11, 2003

I saw the Last Samurai and i must say it is a phenomenal movie. WHOA BABY! I want a Katana for christmas.

anyway, upon talking about the movie with my buddy Justis, I gave him the lowdown on the analogy between LOTR (Lord of the Rings) characters and this movie's character and this is what I came up with.

Katsumoto vs. GAndalf
if Gandalf had no magic
KAtsumoto hands down

Tom Cruise vs. Aargorn?
hmm... Tom Cruise is better with two swords... and the no mind philosophy seems to work better altho manliness goes to Aragorn who seems to be more at peace with himself.

LEgolas vs. the Son of Katsumoto
hmm... i'd say legolas...he's an elf so he's faster and can see further...style wise, id' give them both the draw

Frodo vs. Emperor Meiji.
Frodo. The Emperor is too girly. Unless he yells curses at Frodo in Japanese. Then I Think the emperor might win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home