Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Monday, December 15, 2003

Due to Wilbur's remark on Katsumoto vs. Gandalf, even without a sword, Katsumoto would destroy Gandalf hands down. The samurai are also trained in unarmed combat. Of course, if you would have recalled that there was a big wrestling match scene (Well it was more demonstrating the art of aikido) where the big brute guy takes on 5 guys at once. I'm sure Katsumoto could take them all on.

On another note, I should post my Christmas wishlist here (as well as graduation gifts... please don't hesitate to mail me anything that might be worthy of a gift.) my address is: 5245 Cote St. Luc, Apt. 28, Montreal, QC , H3W 2H5 (I will be back to pick up my gifts as well as attend my convocation which is on June 1,2004 at 2pm) as well as attending my fun loving, heart cutting, loud-mouthed roomate, Calvin's wedding.

Christmas wishlist:
-20 GB I-Pod (But a 10 GB will do)
- G4 Powerbook 1Ghz 15"
- A six-pack on my belly (well, i mean, ice-cold heineken will do too)
- Mackie HR824 or 624's
- a job
- higher purpose
- a special girl? ... well, this one can wait
hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home