Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Friday, September 19, 2003

I hate feeling frustrated and battling feelings of what I know and what I feel. I don't know if sometimes things built up over time and things that I brush off just get amplified when I feel some strain on life. My life is relatively good. I don't know if I'm just the one that messes things up and make things even worse. It's funny how sometimes you think you can't relate to certain songs but I think I really relate to "My Stupid Mouth" by John Mayer. Not that I try to say things to be funny and offend people, but more on the side of things where I get over sensitive or over analytical and my expectations of people, expectations on society gets me all worked up. And then of course, I get offended and more often than not, probably offend those around me and then get emotionally constipated all at once and I just bottle it all up until an unfortunate individual comes along and gets it from me.

Then again, I guess you pick up and try again and try not to screw things up. Or you just get these indelible walls that come up between you and people and life goes on superficially.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home