Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Friday, June 27, 2003

So now it seems that most of my non-architecture friends have been to Spain and seen Gaudi's amazing work, both finished and unfinished (Sagrada Familia) and I can only experience it through books in the library and various bookstores. Well, I also experience vicariously through their recounts on how amazing the architecture is and look at their web logs and pictures as my jealousy rises to an unhealthy level. (Yes, Matt N. and Doc Wan.)

On another note, people mention that I don't ever post anything. More often than not, I have nothing terribly interesting to say but I must not be selfish. I will try to post . Just like this random blurb about nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home