Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I really have no interesting anecdotes except perhaps for the fact that my brother joins my list of homicidal drivers. He probably will not appreciate this entry but I doubt he reads this. I think he does not know it but he scares the living daylights out of my poor grandfather who sits in the seat next to him as he tears down the street in my grandparents car. The car is fairly new and is more of a sedan and not built to fulfill the dreams of the stock car driver wanna-be.

I have no aspiration to write. Just to say there are a lot of weird and dysfunctional people out there.
(I came to this ingenious conclusion through hours of television viewing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home