Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Forgive the sporadicness of my updates. For some reason, there has been lots going through my head but not a filter to siphon out all the little details to form cohesive thoughts.

Let me see if i can sum up the last month: played with C.O.R. (Gospel Choir of Reconciliation) at several occasions; worked in the library in the rare books department packing books where occupational hazards include cardboard cuts on my fore arms, paper cuts from my finger, live wires burning the carpet and inhaling the fumes of ancient books; made some more electronic tracks; found out reason is cool; made more money recording in 3 hours than i would make in a day; and oh yeah, I'm going to LA in June.

Thoughts of the month: ...same old question: how can we change politics if we do not change the politics of the heart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home