Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Monday, July 08, 2002

man, am i tired.
i had worship practise for friday nite and also ran up this beast of a hill. i swear i was like a red tomato when i got into my door. HOw did i know? i saw myself in the mirror. cuz i barely recognized myself. Who is that out of shape beast thats huffing a chugging like a steam engine who is running on its last drop of gas? Well, anyway, i hopped inthe shower hoping to rid my body of its sweaty state but i didnt stop sweating even after i took a 5 minute shower (it was pretty cool shower.) and my mom thought i had not showered yet and yelled at me to get back in the shower cuz she had never seen anyone sweat even after a shower. RIght here. YOUR SON (thats what i said)
Anyway, after about 1/2 hour of basking in the coolness of the A/C. i finally stopped but i started sweating again when i started eating dinner. oops.
oh well. Justis, i think i've beat your two shower a day record. i Swear it is like 3-4 now.

Man am i pooped. anotehr long day ahead. i got to work to discover they had ripped apart the computer at my workstation. so i was put to work on the site analysis model. whoo hoo. fun.i am still not done. Spent the day kinda day dreaming and pondering deep thoughts and got really depressed at one point. oops. In the words of my wise chinese ancestors "Aiii.... ya... "

Well, off to sleep and off to rest up to face a brand new day. God is good. I prayed a prayer from psalms this morning from Ps. 31. In you o Lord i have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness.'

i just feel like i dont belong at work period. not that its a bad place. just weird. being there. Ahwell, its almost the middle of july i think. hehehe anyway, time to leave you with my tapioca balls of the day. "Don't eat curry brisket with sour tasting onions"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home