Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

ugh. heartburn from pasta last night. no more cream sauce for me... marinara all the way....
good restaurant though... thanks to John for the dinner and good laughs.

Being in NYC and being a musician, I've realized its important to own lightweight gear. Unfortunately, as any electric guitarist with not enough funds ever, I had to buy a powerful amp with decent tone-age for a good price which i am totally happy with. Its a Marshall 100W AVT150 with enough destructive power to level a small apartment building. Unfortunately again, i don't have a chance to crank up my amp in my bedroom seeing that i'd be evicted for destruction of property. That being said, I digressed from my point of having lightweight equipment -- my amp is not lightweight: it weights about 80 + pounds. So not posessing super human strength (as much as you all would like to believe) or a Scooby Doo van to transport the amp, i need to find a smaller one.

So I don't know what the point of my yapping in this entry is but feel free to donate money to me. Write cheques to Jonathan Ho with the memo "Prevent-a-Hernia-for Jon" Fund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home