Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Saturday, November 15, 2003

So I'm here writing a blog as to kill time while my Tectonics model is setting . The term setting refers to the hardening of a material such as concrete or plaster. I'm using plaster for my model because everyone else is using it and it seems to be the most 'simple' in some ways of building a model although i've already discovered it is a pain in the butt to use.

I can't believe there are only 2 1/2 weeks left. I am going hardcore at this point in time and trying to do as much as i can just to finish things up. I lagged behind cuz of stupid ideas not coming out properly and making me hate thesis more than ever.

I don't know if what I am doing is what I should be doing. Yet somehow, it feels like it is this challenge that I need to conquer in order to do anything in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home