Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get something useful out of this page. If not, hope you were entertained. If not, well, i don't know why you're here. Maybe cuz i begged and grovelled.

Thursday, May 01, 2003

I'm off to Boston for 10 days to visit friends and go to Justis's Convo. Can't believe all the people around me are kind of moving on with their lives. Most of them will go far. Most? Probably all of them will become famous and make a difference in this world.

Me? I don't know where I am going to be. Perhaps the question of the century of the many people I know and have talked about this question. There are a few exceptions who totally have their life charted out... sorta like that John Mayer song where he talks about his guidance counsellor from high school telling him to chart out his life..

"welcome to the real world she said to me
Condescendingly,
Take a seat, take your life
Plot it out in black and white..."


I guess I wonder also do I really need to do that? I mean yeah, I do need a plan of attack but I don't want another white collar office job and spend the rest of my life looking at plans and seeing if they will conform to building code. Not my idea of making a difference in the world. Of course, I keep listening to the Switchfoot song about living this life and am I really all that I can be.

I apologize if my blogs haven't been all that entertaining lately and seem more of a reflective type, thought-puke subject. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's my cold. Maybe it's people leaving.

"Love has no colour, yet how deeply my body is stained by yours."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home